Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Beauty Is Her Name......

READERS! I have been so busy working working working.. haven't made much time with my informative blog. Shame on me!

Behold my readers.. yet my daily life is about all beauty.. from the minute I wake up to the time I get prepped for bed (again). First, I wash my face with Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser w/ Taramind (for my oily ass skin), then I use the Clarins Iris Toning Lotion after my wash using two cotton pads (always) to revitalize my skin and pores.

After getting showered, made up and dressed (fresh and fabulous), I head for the train to Park Avenue in NYC - where I work at one of the worlds best skincare and beauty companies in the world. However, during my ride into the city I check my email updates from google @lerts, L'Oreal, Estee Lauder, MAC, Coty etc. and the lists goes on and then I check my WWD.com alerts to see what designer features what and where, who acquired who and what is the next to come for Spring Season (although we have just entered into the Fall).

Next stop Grand Central (my favorite), as everyone transfers from the 4/5 to the 6, MetroNorth to subway.. train to foot -- you see all of the oldest to latest trends, fabulous to hawtmesses on the street, and confident to who needs a nitro injecion of EGOtistical juice (the weak) It's great .. now to 33rd. I love the BILLBOARD on 32nd - FASHION/BEAUTY/ICONIC models take the sky and remind you that being fabulous is the only way to get through the day..

Then I enter the bldg and the scent of fresh faced people welcome me and off to work I go fabulously!

After a long hectic day, I head home via the concrete jungle and underground at that - at war with the pollution radicals in the air which are killing my young beautiful skin cells one by one, causing a delay in cell renewal, making my face oily and mashed up with clogged pores, blackheads and whiteheads (ugh - but it's so true). I always try my best to bring along the latest F/B magazine to catch up on styles, products and celebs. By the time I reach home my only focus is to wash my hands and face. I practice the same routine from the morning with both the Foaming Gentle Toning Lotion and the Toner.

It's amazing how important it is to keep yourself younger, fresher longer.

Start your day in order with your beauty items for hair and make-up/skincare.

Here is a snapshot of what every girls VANITY bathroom should replicate.. A Beauty Booth

No comments: