Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 5, 2011

"My Swag" Contestant #1: Danny "DBoy" Baldwin

"My Swag" - Date Night

Danny Baldwin Jr, 23 year old male. takes his time grooming for date night.
--
Danny: Now let's gets started, when I receive that early PM text around 5 or 6PM, that states a woman who is free and wants to go out tonight. *Notice he said when he receives the text (pimpin)

I first take a nice 45 min shower, using *old spice showtime shower gel (the survey said no one likes old spice on a man), and showtime deodorant, and a combination of Dolce & Gabbana; the cologne, afterwards I look through my wardrobe for either a Coogi outfit or a Sean John outfit those are the main name brands I keep on deck (for dates). Then I go through my watch collection look for a nice watch and studded earrings as well (they better not be CZ crystals!).

I then call my Barber, not any Barber my personal Barber who is open 24 hrs a day for me due to high tips that I leave because I love the service. I usually let him know it's for a date, so he already know what it is! - a Dark Caesar, cut real low with enough hair grease to make it shine, and shapes up my go-T (when i feel like keeping one).

Now the date is at 8-9pm i say 9PM only because I have never been on a date where a female is actually ready at the time they say. So I leave a hour window open just in case. Let's say the time now is 7:45PM after all is done with the barber and looking for an outfit, so now it's time to make sure the ride is properly "Groomed" as well.

It's after 7pm so that $4.00 car wash is open get that done vacuum it out myself and I keep a fragrance called Sexual Fantasies (who makes that fragrance??) in the car. After the car wash, it's about 8:15PM so now it's time to travel to her house and chill in the living room until she is ready. 8:45PM we leave her crib, then at 9PM where out having fun and enjoying Dinner. *Coasting!

This is my usual plain and simple Grooming Regimen for dates.

-Danny Baldwin Jr.

No comments: