Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cosmetic Connect: Burberry Goes Brown

This just in.... your CocoaCos Girl got the inside connect on what is due to launch in Spring 2012!!!!

My colleague just dropped a bag of foundation and concealer samples on my desk to try; along with a PSA announcement only loud enough for me and my cube neighbors to hear.. "Girrrrrrl I got some news for you... Burberry's got some color for the SISTAHS!"

And Oooooooooh and how I love new news that's "just for me" and for me to share with my readers!


Well all my Luxe-Ladybugs - looks like we are going to have mega choices in the foundation arena.. and Burberry is targeting their brownskinned consumers.. Finally! We love love love their timeless brand.. Don't we?!?!?

Well - the luxe British fashion label and Inter Parfums, its beauty licensee, introduced Burberry Beauty, a 96-unit makeup line that draws inspiration from the brand's iconic trenchcoat, in July2011. Burberry chief creative officer Christopher Bailey calls the project a completely integrated component of the brand and company. "It's about effortless elegance," he said.

Bailey is right, us SISTAHS love effortless elegance too!

Below are sample bottles of what is coming this spring. And I must say that I've tried 3 of them and they all matched my complex skintone. The liquid foundation is oil-free, made with silicone fillers for the texture and moisture and includes PRIMER - so it's prep ready for the night out or the day to work - less is always more and better - ain't it?!?!

The color collection includes liquids, press powdered compacts and concealers .. The collection will ONLY be available in Saks Fifth Avenue on the East Coast launching first in NYC, and shortly after the exclusive launch select Nordstrom stores will roll out the brown line..

I'm Burberry #12 and 13 and I gotta bag full-o-goodies to share with my GURRLZ.... can't wait to purchase (if I ever.. hah!)







Until next time readers -- stay connected! <3

1 comment:

Turnage said...

Thanks for the info on my Burberry, my daughter your niece was just looking for some concealer so she will have a blast come Thanksgiving raiding your makeup cabinet;-)