Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 26, 2013

OOPS MISSED IT: Mariah Carey by OPI Liquid Sand Nail Polish

Just got wind.. thanks to Glamour Beauty...  as I was researching products of 2013 and I came across MiMi... and her nail polish...

Mega Star Mariah Carey has come out with a Limited Edition - Liquid Sand Nail Polish; licensed and distributed by O.P.I.



Aside, from her singing career, she has her own fragrance and she's done movies too.. and GLITTER comes to mind when I saw the picture of her nail polish line..

OPI LIQUID SAND 2013

Here is a PREVIEW of the HOLIDAY 2013 COLLECTION
 BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD WITH THE COLOR SELECTION... I think the color should relate to her and be BRIGHT and SUNNY and GLITTERY!

Readers stay tuned.... I will be covering these flanker launches in 2014 under my CELEBRITY CA$HCOW stories.

Hope you enjoyed the Sneak Peak folks!

No comments: