Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Do It Yourself! - Natural Hairstyles #1 Bantu Knots

After the Survey Results came back - 100% of you said you want to learn about MORE styles and hair maintenance with Natural Hair..

I wanted to make sure I did my homework.. before suggesting anything to you.. and that is what I am doing - word is kept!

I'll be posting images and videos on natural hairstyles for you to try at home yourselves.  Both postings should be productive for both visual learners and Step By Step learners. 

I absolutely LOVE the BANTU KNOTS and I cannot WAIT to try them on SHE (as in me).

Oh - and if I hadn't told you .. I AM OFFICIALLY GOING NATURAL!  I cannot wait to see the NEW ME ... and YOU!

Please feel free to share photos of your new look whenever you decide to transition to your natural roots.  I encourage you to send your pics to my personal email: vwatsonpr.beauty@blogger.com

Thank you in advance and enjoy the Natural Hair series...

Courtesy of WikiHow, here is your Step-By-Step recipe to a great natural hairstyle:


CHECK OUT NATURAL METRA's home video on "HOW TO" on Bantu Knots

No comments: