Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 25, 2011

FALL IN/OUT SUMMER....

Sup readers?!?!?

I really wanted to dedicate my down time to BLOGGIN' this summer but duty called in other areas. Working @ GROUPE CLARINS full-time and being a part-time Marketing Manager at The Glam Cafe http://www.theglamcafe.com/ isn't easy!!!!

I've learned quite a few things (I can freak my own weave installation) and have been reminded of a few others too!!! (my readers need material) One thing that remains consistent is my PASSION 4 BEAUTY - EVERYTHING.

So with this being said.. I've missed the opportunties to update you on Summer Launches, New Beauty Tips, and Skin Care Innovations for Brown People. As it is owed to you guys, this weekend I will be working on drafting a SEASON RECAP on all things "COCOA" COSMETIC related.

For the upcoming Fall season, I'll have weekly/monthly beauty tip contributions from professionals in the industry and keep you linked to the latest and greatest news on our celebrity ambassadors and inside industry scoop!

If you missed me - I missed you back -- If you didn't notice the break - Great!

Stay tuned..

CocoaCosGirl!


No comments: