Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 28, 2011

UGLY FEET???

As we are well into the SUMMER SEASON.. I was just wondering if you guys knew what I knew about ugly feet.


Aside from scarring and dark spots - I'm referring to corns, onion, bunions and discoloration -- things of that nature..

Concern: Pretty Face - Ugly Feet?

-- I have the solution that you need! CORN COVERUP!!!!!

It’s pedicure season! But there are some things a salt scrub and pumice stone just won’t fix (cough cough, corns). Hey, no judgments — wearing women’s shoes is rough stuff.
That’s why we gotta give credit to Allyson Carey, a make-up artist that created a line of foundation for your feet called T!ntalize!!! It's smudge- and sweatproof makeup designed to conceal corns, scars, blisters, veins, tan lines, and other discolorations.
Colors range from Vanilla Mousse to Chile Chocolate. If you really have some gnarled-up feet, try it for yourself.


Here are some before and after pics..

Please click here to visit the TINTALIZE! website
PS- I mean you can just use your facial foundation for this too - I'm just giving credit where it's due!

~CocoaCosGirl~

No comments: